Monday, November 7, 2011

In love

almost 100 days since we're met...

You stole my heart
who would’ve thought
I never saw it coming
and you didn’t either.
You make me feel so good
in a way, that I never thought could.
Every word and every message
makes float in the air
the feeling that you care
the way you let your heart bare.
We are both madly in love
we both float in the air above
you make me wonder
how much more I can love you.
My love for you grows
it grows and it grows, more and more
I’ve never felt like this ever before.
There doesn’t go a day by
when I don’t think of you
There doesn’t go an hour by
when I don’t think of you
There doesn’t go a minute by
when I don’t think of you
There doesn’t go a second by
when I don’t think of you.
I wanted to let you know this all. You are always on my mind and my feeling for you are true and come directly from my heart. This is were it al starts.
I love you with all my heart and soul.
~Habib~

waiting for the day 12112011

No comments:

Post a Comment

life